Thursday, August 26, 2010

Rhythmic Gym

After my T-30 shoot, I had the opportunity to follow up on the rhythmic gymnastics competition for the the finals, August 25. The fast moving gymnasts were remarkably graceful and nimble.

Victoria Filanovsky from Israel turning around with her hoop. Its the rotation 2 from the Rhythmic Gymnastics Individual All-Around Final, held at Bishan Sports Hall.

I couldn't trace the name of this gymnast. But I remember her performance as very playful like.

Lee Wan Nin from Malaysia. Her superb performance of the loudest cheers from the crowd that day, eventually missed out on a medal narrowly, and was so upset that she cried.

2 comments:

  1. i love the pics! good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. I am a big fan of Lee Wan Nin :-) She really made Malaysia proud!

    ReplyDelete